We offer comprehensive services for clients who want to file wrongful death claims. We can handle any stage of the legal process, from preserving evidence to battling with defendants’ lawyers in court. We have an excellent team of lawyers and support staff in many locations throughout Ontario. This gives us an excellent platform and provides our clients with convenient accessibility.
Preszler Law Services
If you recently lost your loved one in an accident that you believe was caused by a third party’s negligence, you will want to seek counsel to help you understand your legal options and how to move forward with a wrongful death legal action.
Should you decide to work with Preszler Law, below are some of the services we can provide as part of your wrongful death case.
- Evidence compilation – Wrongful death claims need to be substantiated with evidence. We can help compile accident reports, surveillance videos, eyewitness reports, expert witness testimonies, etc. to link the defendant’s actions to your loved one’s death.
- Document prep – In a wrongful death claim, there are tons of legal documents that must be drafted in a specific, technical format. We can handle all paperwork and ensure everything is filed in a timely manner.
- Negotiations – In many cases, the defense will attempt negotiations to avoid a court room. We will fight the insurance company and will push for the best settlement possible.
- Court proceedings – If the case goes to litigation, we will prepare your case and ensure it is represented clearly in court so that your side of the story is heard. We will show the courts how the loss of your loved one has affected you and argue for the highest recompense allowable.
- Counsel – You likely will have a lot of questions throughout the term of your case. We will be here via phone, email and in person to address your concerns and answer any legal questions you may have. Also, we provide our clients with access to additional helpful resources, including our Article Library [link to Library], our blog [link to Blog] and a selection of videos [link to Videos].
Concerned about costs? You shouldn’t be.
Many families worry that they might not be able to afford a lawyer to help with a wrongful death claim. We understand your plight and offer our services on a contingency basis, so you don’t have to pay for anything out-of-pocket. Our financial policy is: “You don’t pay unless we win.”
When you lose your loved one to a wrongful death, we believe you should have access to the best legal advice without having to worry about the price tag for justice. contact Preszler Law today to schedule your first free consultation: 1-800-JUSTICE®.