Preszler Law Firm has been helping personal injury and wrongful death victims with their legal needs for more than half a century. We know how important having the right counsel is when you are seeking compensation for your losses, and we give our clients 110 percent effort so that they have the best chance of a fair and full financial settlement.
We Are Passionate about Helping Grieving Families
Our team has counseled many devastated families who’ve been forced to suffer the premature loss of their loved ones. We have listened to their pain, offered condolences and support, and given them clear answers about their legal rights.
Ontario law provides beneficiaries the right to recover damages in a wrongful death action, and Preszler Law helps families hold the negligent parties financially responsible for their loved one’s death. While obtaining a settlement does not stop the pain, it can bring a sense of closure, as well as give you peace of mind that your financial needs will be taken care of.
Learning More about Why You Should Choose Preszler Law
When you select a representative to bring your wrongful death claim, you should feel confident that he or she is fully qualified and capable of navigating the court system and that your best interests are at the top of the list of priorities. If you decide to retain our services, you can rest assured that we will give your case the time and attention it deserves and handle each step of the claims process, from collecting evidence to evaluating your damages, with precision and diligence.
Why is Preszler Law one of Ontarians’ most trusted wrongful death firms?
- We have extensive experience and diverse legal backgrounds.
- We are well established and are extremely familiar with wrongful death statutes and the local courts.
- Our lawyers are highly qualified and have dedicated their careers to helping grieving families seek justice in the wake of trauma.
- We are very flexible and affordable. We provide victims with free, no-obligation consultations, as well as offering our services on a contingency basis. This means you pay us nothing unless we win your case.
- We make ourselves available to our clients. We keep a relatively small caseload so that each one of our clients’ cases gets the attention it deserves. We are always available by email or phone to discuss the status of your case.
- We have a proven track record of success
To learn more about us or to schedule a consultation in one of our six offices in the province, contact us today at 1-800-JUSTICE®.